Audrey C. Christopher Endowment for Education - Doctoral Students
The Audrey C. Christopher Endowment for Education, established in 1996, is intended to provide scholarships for students in the School of Education at Salisbury University. To be eligible for consideration Doctoral (EdD) candidates must be admitted to the program for the upcoming academic year; can be full-time or part-time; must complete a FAFSA and have financial need as determined by FAFSA; and must have a cumulative 3.5 GPA in previous program work. Changes in employment status, tuition remission and/or total income could affect the amount of future award amounts. Part-time enrolled students maybe funded at a lesser amount.
- Christopher Endowment for Education
- Area of Interest
- Doctoral Studies in Literacy, Graduate Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement demonstrating your financial need
- If you have applied for other financial awards, please list them
- Christopher Fellowship Questions
- 1.For in-state tuition purposes, are you a Maryland resident
- 2.Have you submitted the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year?
- 3.Is your employer offering financial support for your doctorate?
- 4.Employer Name
- 5.How much support will your employer provide annually?
- 6.What is the maximum cumulative support your employer will provide?