The Roy S. Perdue Alumni Scholarship
The Roy S. Perdue Alumni Scholarship will provide financial support for an incoming freshman, preference to children of SU alumni, who have been accepted to Salisbury University with a high school GPA of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale and SAT of 1250 or better or ACT of 26 or better. The scholarship is renewable yearly for a total of four years. The student must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA for renewal. The Alumni Association Scholarship Committee will select recipients.
- Area of Interest
- Alumni Association Office
- Supplemental Questions
- Salisbury University Alumni Parent Questions
- 1. Are you the child of a Salisbury University graduate?
- 2. If Yes to the question above, please provide the name of the parent that graduated from Salisbury including the maiden name to assist in verifying the information. If your answer is no, just write NA or No.
- SU Alumni Scholarship Essay: Address why you are deserving of this scholarship by answering the following: a.) why you want to be part of the SU community; b.) how this scholarship will help you accomplish your long range goals; c.) describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school, discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart and/or describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.