SU Study Abroad General Scholarship
The SU Study Abroad Scholarship will be awarded twice per year, once for summer/fall and once for winter/spring semesters. Recipients are determined by a combination of cumulative GPA, application essay and demonstrated financial need from FAFSA. Study abroad program must be approved by the Janet Dudley-Eshbach Center for International Education. Students must have also applied and been accepted to the study abroad program. Application process is open Dec 1 to May 15th for a scholarship to be used during the upcoming fall, winter, spring or summer abroad program only.
- $250 - $400
- Area of Interest
- International Education, Study Abroad Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for a study abroad program during the upcoming academic year of fall, winter, spring or summer. Will you be studying abroad during one of those periods?
- Have you applied and been accepted to a study abroad or study away program approved for academic credit by the Janet Dudley-Eshbach Center for International Education?
- Indicate any past experience traveling, living or studying abroad.
- Do you have prior experience traveling, living or studying abroad? Answer Yes or No below.
- If Yes, please describe in detail your experience.
- Description of Study Abroad Program: provide location, dates of program, program or institution, classes you plan to take, language of instruction.
- SU Study Abroad Essay: How will my study abroad program contribute significantly to my academic career and influence my future plans?