Dr. and Mrs. Robert Scherr Endowment Fund
This endowment was created to provide a scholarship to current students who demonstrate financial need from FAFSA with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better. Candidates must meet at least one of the following criteria: enrolled in the special education track/minor; enrolled in courses in preparation for certification in special education; or a current student meeting special education certification requirement (taking and passing Praxis II in special education). Special consideration will be given with a focus in communication and/or learning disabilities. Can be renewed for one additional year if awarded as a junior and criteria is still met.
- Area of Interest
- Seidel School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Scherr Scholarship Questions
- Do you have interest in teaching special education?
- Have you taken and passed Praxis II in Special Education?
- Have you taken or are you currently enrolled this spring in ELED 320 - Teaching Diverse Learners
- Have you taken or are you currently enrolled this spring in SCED 367- Inclusive Instruction Secondary Teachers
- Briefly describe your interest/focus in special education