Reilly Family International Internship Scholarship
The Reilly Family International Internship Scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the following criteria: must be full-time undergraduate, degree seeking student who is eligible to earn credits through an international internship in either their junior or senior year; must be a Maryland resident; must be academically eligible to earn credits for an international internship according to the standards established by the student’s academic major or minor; must demonstrate financial need from FAFSA. Scholarship application will be open Dec 1 to May 30 for use during the upcoming academic year of fall, winter, spring or summer abroad.
- $250 - $500
- Area of Interest
- International Education, Study Abroad Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for a study abroad program during the upcoming academic year of fall, winter, spring or summer. Will you be studying abroad during one of those periods?
- International Internship Question Set
- 1. Do you plan to participate in an international internship for credit for the upcoming academic year?
- 2. If Yes, what program will you be enrolled and for what semester?
- Reilly Family Essay - Please indicate how this scholarship will help you achieve your educational/career goals?