The Victor H. Laws Jr. Scholarship
The Victor H. Laws Jr. Scholarship will provide financial support for one or more deserving currently enrolled undergraduate, full-time enrolled, pre-law students, with preference given to students from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better is required to receive and retain this scholarship. The scholarship can be renewed as long as funding is available and pre-law requirements are met with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- The Victor H. Laws Jr. Scholarship
- up to $10,000
- Area of Interest
- Fulton - Political Science
- Supplemental Questions
- What significant personal, social or academic experiences have contributed to your decision to want to attend law school after you graduate from Salisbury University?
- Describe your current hopes for your career after completing law school. How do you think your education at Salisbury University will support those plans?
- Please upload a copy of your current resume